Sony has launched its flagship Xperia Z5 Dual smartphone in India. The device packs 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display at 424 PPI and is powered by Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor and runs Android 5.1 (Lollipop). It features 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card.
On the imaging front, it features 23MP rear camera and 5MP front-facing camera. The device supports DUAL Sim and it comes with Fingerprint sensor and Sony DSEE HX audio technology, LDAC codec. It comes with IPX5 / IPX8 rating for dust and water resistance. It packs 2900mAh Battery with STAMINA mode.
Sony Xperia Z5 Dual specifications
- 5.2-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display at 424 PPI
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor with Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- 23MP rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, 1/2.3? sensor, f/2.0 sensor, G lens, 4K video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera with Exmor R sensor, 25mm wide-angle lens
- IPX5 / IPX8 rating for dust and water resistance
- Dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Sony DSEE HX audio technology, LDAC codec
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS
- Dimensions: 146 x 72 x 7.3 mm; Weight: 154 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS/ GLONASS, MHL 3.0, NFC
- 2900mAh Battery with STAMINA mode, Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
Price in India
The Sony Xperia Z5 Dual comes in Graphite Black, Gold and Green colors comes with a pricetag of RS 52,990 in India and will be available from October 23rd.