Google has announced the new version of Android which will be called Android 5.0 or Android Lollipop. It will be available on Nexus 6 and Nexus 9 Tablet. This new version will be a massive update to Android OS, bringing the new Material Design to phones. Since the new version comes with lots of changes with respect to design, the apps from Google has also changed.
If you plan to install these new app on any Android phone, here you can download the latest Android Lollipop Apps, Wallpapers, Launcher and Keyboard from the latest version of Android Lollipop.
Steps to Install it:
- Device needs to be rooted (obviously)
- Uninstall any previous versions
- Edit your build.prop- change ro.build.type from user to userdebug
- Reboot your device
- Install the new apps. Some of them might not install. For the ones that don’t, copy to /system/app and change permissions to -rw-r–r– (I used ES file explorer)
- If you’re installing Gmail, uninstall all traces of it (includes aosp Exchange mail app if you have it) and use the zip :https://www.sendspace.com/file/yfht0m. Zip is not flashable; extract contents and install each apk individually.
- Reboot one more time just to be safe
Links of Apps:
- Google Now Launcher- Download
- Wallpapers- Download
- Google Keyboard- Download
- Google Play Store- Download
- Google Play Services- Download
- Fonts- Download
- Boot animation (Experimental)- Download
- Media Audio- Download
- Gmail- Download
- Google Play Music- Download