XOLO has launched yet another Android smartphone, the XOLO Q1010i in India. The device comes with a 5-inch IPS HD (1280x720p) display, and is powered by a 1.3 GHz MediaTek MT 6582 processor with Mali 400 GPU. There’s 1 GB RAM, 8 GB of internal storage and microSD expansion up to 32 gigs.
The main highlight of the device according to XOLO is the 8 MP camera with Exmor R sensor and a LED flash and they claim that it brings exceptional quality to the photos. Although the device runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, Xolo has promised Android KitKat 4.4 for the device in future.
XOLO Q1010i Specifications:
- 5-inch IPS display
- HD (1280x720p) resolution
- 143.6 x 72.2 x 8.3 mm
- 1.3 GHz Quad-core MediaTek processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 8 GB internal storage
- microSD expansion up to 32 GB
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 8 MP camera with Exmor R sensor and LED flash
- 2 MP front facing camera
- 2250 mAh battery
- 3G, USB 2.0, USB on-the-go, Bluetooth 4.0, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and WLAN support
Price in India
The smartphone is priced at Rs. 13,499 and comes with a 2250 mAh battery and support for Dual SIM cards.