Solid State Drives or SSD are now becoming popular, but their life is shorter and if your PC is not optimized to use, then probably it will go out soon. SSD Fresh adjusts your Windows system for using SSDs. SSD drives only have a limited lifetime (i.e. a limited number of write accesses per memory cell). Because of that, all unnecessary writing accesses should be avoided. PC Fresh configures your system in an optimal way to minimize unnecessary write operations. This increases the lifetime of your SSD. In addition to this, SSD Fresh allows you to tune your PC by enabling or disabling various SSD related features.
- Optimize your operating system for using SSD hard drives
- Avoid unnecessary write accesses
- Increase the lifetime of your SSD drive
- Check information about your drive
- For Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7