Google Play is the official app store for Android phones and the app in built in Android allows you to purchase and download all the apps available for the device. You need to have a Google ID to start using Google Play App. But off late many users have been complaining about an error downloading app on Google Play. The app has the error code 921 and does not allow you to update apps or download new apps.
How to fix Error 921 on Google Play:
There are many solutions being offered and we are listing out the best ones which can solve the problem.
1. Clearing Cache;
- Go to Menu-> Select Settings-> Go to Applications
- Click on Manage Applications and now select “All” tab
- Select Google Play Store App
- In the next step, you need to Clear Data and also the cache.
- Next time you start Google Play, you will be asked to login again and the error might be fixed.
2. Add another account:
If you have another Gmail account, you can try this method. Open Google Play App and go to Accounts and now add another Gmail account. Once you have added, use this account to download apps. You can try downloading any free app. Now come back to account and switch to your old account. This might solve your error.
There are also suggestions from people that this might also be because of actual error from Google Play, in such cases you need to wait till it is cleared.